which video card is better?

ok like i said im getting new one, and i found a bigger comp, and my current is old and shity, so which of the first 2?

The 9800, as i said above, what are the specs of your new one? it may not even be worth it to upgrade depending on what you already have.

inspiron 546
AMD Athlonâ„¢ II X4 630 (2.8GHz, 2MB)
3gb ram
thats new one
my old one is dell dimension 3000

inspiron 546
AMD Athlonâ„¢ II X4 630 (2.8GHz, 2MB)
3gb ram
thats new one
my old one is dell dimension 3000
What graphic card is in it? if you still want to upgrade, get the 9800gt, it is fast and i think it has more speed in general. Have you looked into ati cards? I think they will have better bang for your buck.

yea but some wont play wat i want, the ones in my price range, also the 240 is gddr5 that dont mean anything??

i mean some ati

and alos look at the links i gave u, cause that is the cheapest 9800 so i thought it maight not be too gud

and once again gddr5 dont mean nothing?

means that the memory is faster. if that is the card you want but the thing, all you will get here are our opinions. What do you mean ati cards will not play what you want? ati and nvidia will play the same games, nvidia plays some better than ati and vice versa. I think both those cards are similar so in the end either one will give you the same boost you want.

ok, i just want to know which is faster in game, cause i thought gddr5 would mean faster, i guess i was wrong.

neither of those card are going to run newer games on high settings, i would get the cheaper one because they will probably give you the same performance in new games, you might notice a small increase of performance with the zotac, but probably not much. in game the zotac would be a little better, but there is not much memory on there any ways. Also i think the speed on the 9800 is actually faster.

do u guys know any cheap card that would play mw2 on max? ati or nividia?
and on the reviews someons said they could ply mw2 and new games on max and that was on the 240
and only reason im hurrying is cause im getting it tomoro

Back
Top Bottom