Mr. ComputerForums

Will this end before Christmas? I have a surprise coming in for the tower category ;)

Well I suppose I'll post up my current setup. I'm not even bothering posting a shot of the wiring because Grant Of Hells PC is damn sexy and posting my wire job would be an insult lol.

MyCase.jpg

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;992723 said:
RaidMax Rx 9 GT

It's not nearly as roomy as I would have liked and ordered it based on looks. I've been wanting to upgrade to a full tower so I could have some room to move cables around. Most of the cables are wedged behind the DVD holder bracket and where the Floppy drive should be.

I'm selling my Stacker 830 EVO. It's been custom painted red and black, so it will go along with your scheme. I need a mid tower so I can take my desktop with me to school.

I am undecided. I would like to wait a bit on the card because I want to finish the LCS first, but I am still unsure about that, too. I haven't really decided anything at all :|

I know I'm extending my loop to the NB and SB but I'm not assured that can happen without extensive modding to the OEM cooling parts.

The MCW30 goes on no problem on my Northbridge, and just for the hell of it I tried it on the southbridge, and it went on without major difficulty. The intel pack also looked very simple and straightforward. I definitely recommend.

Back
Top Bottom