FS: computer tower and projector

drivenotride

Solid State Member
I am selling my computer. i built it a while ago for gameing and other multimedia things but havent used it hardly at all. It is in great condition. I have had no problems with it at all. I am pursuing other things so I am selling it.

case:
APEVIA(ASP)|CASEX-CRUISER-BK R

120G Western digital hard drive:
HD 160G|WD 7K 8M SATA2 WD1600JS

3G of memory:
MEM 1Gx3|PATRIOT DII800 PSD22G800K

Motherboard:
ASUS P5B-E P965 775

Video card:
BFG BFGR7950512GTOCE 7950GT R

Power supply:
APEVIA(ASP)|ATX-CW500WP4 RT

Processor 2.13G:
CPU INTEL|C2D E6420 2.13G 775 4M R

CD drive:
DVD_BURN ASUS|DRW-1814BLT BLK RT

Operating system windows media 05:
SW MS MED CNT 05 SP2B 1PK DSP

Wireless card;
It also has a wireless card, but i dont have the spec for it on hand. it was bought recently from best buy.

The computer also has microsoft office installed on it, but no cds for it.

I also have a 19in lcd monitor from hannis, a mouse and key board, and a set of logitec speakers with a sub. I can sell them with it for extra if interested, or separately if the tower sells.

This is a great computer. I am looking to sell fast so if you are interested or have questions please contact me. asking $550+ shipping.

mis001.jpg

mis002.jpg

mis003.jpg

I also have a sony vlp-px20 projector for sale. It has about 400 hours on the bulb. Works great for gaming and movies. It comes with a ceiling mount that I made for it. I have been using it to play call of duty. Asking price is $400 shipped to lower 48.

mis004.jpg

if your willing to sell it in parts i might be interested in the ram,cpu,gpu

Yea, unfortunately these days parting out is generally the only way to get rid of stuff.. that'd be your best route.

i would be willing to part it out, but i am not going to start tearing into it until the major components are spoken for. so shoot me a pm with any components you want and offer a price, and i will post in the thread whats accounted for.

hmmm my friend is looking for one. I will tell him and see what he says. Give me a day or so for an answer

Back
Top Bottom