Random Chit Chat

Nice! I have some that look sorta like that on my E410 except with a full moon. I'll have to get them off the memory card when I get my new battery in.

Oh and another really cool photo is to go way on the outskirts of a town when there's a thunderstorm and leave the shutter open for a few minutes. You'll have a really cool image of the thunderstorm developing as well as every lightning bolt within that frame. That's one of my favorite shots.

The Longest i can leave my shutter open is for 30 Seconds. Im Planning on getting some better shots when we get a full moon.

I Want to get me a DSC HX1 One of these days,with it's 20x zoom i'll be able to get a full frame shot of the moon :D

The Longest i can leave my shutter open is for 30 Seconds. Im Planning on getting some better shots when we get a full moon.

I Want to get me a DSC HX1 One of these days,with it's 20x zoom i'll be able to get a full frame shot of the moon :D

Nice, that'd look really cool. I used a 500mm lens on mine, except it was for my old konica film camera so I had to jury rig it. Pics still came out amazing though.

If you have an old manual film SLR, it works best for that kind of thing. Just lock the shutter button down for however long you feel like.

Why does yours not have the old 'b' setting where you can just the shutter button down and itll stay open the whole time? I thought that was standard on all DSLR's.

Nice, that'd look really cool. I used a 500mm lens on mine, except it was for my old konica film camera so I had to jury rig it. Pics still came out amazing though.

If you have an old manual film SLR, it works best for that kind of thing. Just lock the shutter button down for however long you feel like.

Why does yours not have the old 'b' setting where you can just the shutter button down and itll stay open the whole time? I thought that was standard on all DSLR's.

Because mine isnt an dSLR,It's a Kodak Z8612IS. Though it has got some manual settings. Im going to get a dSLR Eventually though.

i wish that i could run a dual monitor setup where like if I'm gaming on my 23" lcd i have my 17" lcd hooked up and i have aim or w/e on that monitor i could click onto aim or something without the game minimizing and still be able to im and then switch back to the game

i wish that i could run a dual monitor setup where like if I'm gaming on my 23" lcd i have my 17" lcd hooked up and i have aim or w/e on that monitor i could click onto aim or something without the game minimizing and still be able to im and then switch back to the game

I'm pretty sure there is a program out there for that. I know it's really a Windows thing, but I know there is a program that can modify the way Windows works with that. It would be like TweakUI for XP only for Vista/Se7en.

Tweak7 @ MajorGeeks

NOTE: It is a 14-day trial under a SHAREWARE agreement.

EDIT:

When did Nvidia get DDR5 chips for use on their GPU's? and when did they start using the 40nm architecture?

Evga GT240

A more important question is why hasn't the GT300 come out yet...?

Back
Top Bottom