CF wiki

I forgot that this was even mentioned in the past.

I think a nice middle route here would be to set one up with like one section (I'd say software with guides on how to boot into safemode and install a few OS's would be a good start) and see how much the small version is used. If it's successful let it grow from there with all the needed sections. If it's not, then there hasn't been too much time/effort wasted.

I think a nice middle route here would be to set one up with like one section (I'd say software with guides on how to boot into safemode and install a few OS's would be a good start) and see how much the small version is used. If it's successful let it grow from there with all the needed sections. If it's not, then there hasn't been too much time/effort wasted.

I would actually start with the Hardware section since it's the most populated.

I would actually start with the Hardware section since it's the most populated.

That may be, but a lot of those are "is this a good computer"/"Reccomend me parts" threads.

I would actually go with both, guys. Keep it simple to begin with though.

Software: Installing OS's, formatting HDDs
Hardware: Building a PC (not choosing parts, but the physical act of building one), this would include applying thermal paste and heatsinks and all that good stuff.

I think if we started off with those TWO or THREE things and then REFINED them, we could look back and assess whether or not we want to move forward.

Well let's not all stand around! Now who's gonna write the first article
I'll gladly write something but what's coming first, the wiki instance or the articles? :)

Just wondering if this is being discussed in the mod lounge since we really haven't heard anything back from a "higher authority"...a mod or David.

Just wondering if this is being discussed in the mod lounge since we really haven't heard anything back from a "higher authority"...a mod or David.

No it hasn't been discussed in the mod lounge. And you won't hear back about it from a mod as there is nothing a mod can do it is 100% up to David to do it.

Back
Top Bottom