Random Chit Chat

It is there product and they are free to do with it as they wish IMO. There is certainly no law that says they need to give warning.

I am sure there are many more intelligent persons than you and I making the business decisions at Microsoft HQ

Good point there.

I guess they just wanted to sell enough at discounted prices so W7 might catch on, then drop the discounts.

also, is it just me, or does the imac have the slowest usb transfer rates ever? I'm getting like .3 MB/s on a flash drive that gets 7 MB/s in linux and windows.

So im going to try an get some nice shots of the night sky with my Camera (Kodak Z8612IS).

I Have it on manual so im going to try Shutter Speed at 16 Seconds,F.Stop at 5.0,Auto EV and an ISO64 To try and minimize noise. I did a test shot some nights back and with these settings,I picked up stars no problems but it wasn't all that clear so it wasn't worth spending the time out there. Now i have a 12x Opitcal zoom SO I Should get something like this:

moon_12x.JPG

Though this is my first time using manual AND Photographing the moon (Apparently it's a waning gibbous so i have a bit more than half of the moon to photograph),Wish me luck :D

Thellis isn't the only mod not actively modding. DJ Chris hasn't logged on for 4 months now. Nothing personal against them guys but I have always said that inactive mods make a forum look very bad.

Didn't Chis join the Canadian Military? I remember him saying a while back that he'd be gone for a while for boot/other training. Hopefully he's near the end of that.

Pretty sure it was the reserves,someones gonna hafta go thread diving to find out!

Anywho,After an hour or two of shots,i present the cream of the crop:

2-9.jpg

3-7.jpg

^ Clicky

For a begginers camera it's actually got a decent set of manual options!

Back
Top Bottom