5970 review.

yeah, its said to perform on par with 4 hd 4890's in crossfire.
I think thats a little exxagerated but i know it beats 4 4870's hands-down.

Thats gonna be my next gfx card upgrade when the price goes down.

yeah, its said to perform on par with 4 hd 4890's in crossfire.
I think thats a little exxagerated but i know it beats 4 4870's hands-down.

Thats gonna be my next gfx card upgrade when the price goes down.

same, with a 1200W PSU.

next rig will have 2 of those lol..

lol thats overkill... The entire reason I didnt buy a second 4870 x2 is because those came out.
I'm gonna buy it in the summer when I have a job... along with a third 28 inch monitor for eyefinity and i think im gonna RAID0 some SSD's if I can find a deal.

I dont think a 1200w PSU would be enough... my 1010w is barely enough for 2 4870 x2's, or did AMD finally get the power consumption straightened out?

Looks nice, too bad there's a slim chance I will be getting it. The max I am willing to go on a graphics card is $150, so whatever is at that price that has good benchmarks compared to others priced the same and my current one.

Looks nice, too bad there's a slim chance I will be getting it. The max I am willing to go on a graphics card is $150, so whatever is at that price that has good benchmarks compared to others priced the same and my current one.

5750 then, or a 5770 if you can find a deal... both are really good cards though.

I'm actually waiting for the 5850 to drop. I'm not looking to get a card till around next summer, so I am hoping those would drop to near $150.

wow thats amazing then, because the 4870 x2 was measured to draw 365 watts on its own.

I'm actually waiting for the 5850 to drop. I'm not looking to get a card till around next summer, so I am hoping those would drop to near $150.

Oh OK. I bet theyre gonna drop a good bit once the new nvidia cards come out (AMD has hinted they will) and probably even more when they release the 5890 and 5990 (if the 5990 ever comes)

5990....oO
omg, if they comes to light, thats what um getting! lol.

i want something that will do a smash up job of Nvidias new line up when it comes out lol.

i hate Nvidia fan boys...ugh

Back
Top Bottom