Best Keyboard

J03

~~~~~~~~
Hi Guys,

What's the best every day keyboard? I have a budget of about $120 (About £75). I like the look of the Das keyboard Ultimate - But all I can find that's in stock and within my price range is the Das keyboard professional - and even then i've got to have it shipped in from the US (Which isnt too much of a problem, i suppose).

The G15 looks good, but although this may sound silly, I'll always know that a better model is around (G19). The Saitek Eclipse III seems allright... but I dont know if it's really that great.

So - What's it to be? Should I try and get the Das Keyboard Ultimate, or is there something better out there?

Are you aiming for everyday gaming or an ergonomic? Wireless vs Wired?

Gotta give me some preference outline so I know what to look under.

Probably wired, but I don't mind if it's wireless. It's not going to see MUCH gaming, but perhaps a bit! Ergonomic isn't a top priority!

I'm looking for something a bit... out of the ordinary. I would buy that it was the middle of the year, but because it's for Christmas I'm looking for something a bit different :p

This is making me sound extremelly picky... But I dont like the design of that keyboard - It's too curved for my liking :p

I just got a Saitek Cyborg and I LOVE IT. You could also have a look at the logitech G15 those are pretty nice as well. I like the Cyborg because it has green backlights as one of the options and that was a must to match the rest of my computer. :D:D

Well, I'm going to sound like a weirdo for saying this, but the keyboard I like best is the old apple pro keyboard, which you can get extremely cheap. I've tried all kinds of others, but IMO nothing quite matches the feel of this thing. Plus it looks really cool too.

lol only apple invents fake metal to put over the real metal...http://stores.channeladvisor.com/Be...d&caTitle=USED Apple Pro Keyboard (M7803) USB Here it is for $10... cant go wrong with that...

Back
Top Bottom