@MW2 players:

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;991995 said:
lol @ paying to play a game that isn't run on dedicated servers.
Its really no big deal at all to me, the host migration works great so if lag ever becomes a problem it automatically chooses a new host without the host even quitting and most of the time im host so no lag ;D

True, im not a fan boy or anything, my friends juat all happen to have a 360 so i got one and play with them. you know

True, im not a fan boy or anything, my friends juat all happen to have a 360 so i got one and play with them. you know

I'm no fan boy either, I've got a 360 Pro sitting right next to the PS3. I just think it's a bit ridiculous paying for something that isn't run off dedicated servers. That's something I would think should be mandatory if I'm going to pay for it. I understand the friends thing though but all mine have PS3's.

I actually wish the 360 would come out with something decent. I bought it like a year ago, turned it on, made a profile and updated the dashboard. That was the last time I turned it on. Haven't bought a game for it and I don't have a live membership. If the 360 comes out with something exclusive and worth paying for the membership I'll jump on it though. Until then I'll buy everything for the PS3 that's not exclusive.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;992070 said:
I'm no fan boy either, I've got a 360 Pro sitting right next to the PS3. I just think it's a bit ridiculous paying for something that isn't run off dedicated servers. That's something I would think should be mandatory if I'm going to pay for it. I understand the friends thing though but all mine have PS3's.

I actually wish the 360 would come out with something decent. I bought it like a year ago, turned it on, made a profile and updated the dashboard. That was the last time I turned it on. Haven't bought a game for it and I don't have a live membership. If the 360 comes out with something exclusive and worth paying for the membership I'll jump on it though. Until then I'll buy everything for the PS3 that's not exclusive.

Lol I know right.. I used to have my 360 right next to my PS3.
Until my brother wanted to play it, so I just let him put it in his room.
He has Halo 3 for it but, once again doesn't want to pay for the online.
I find myself rarely turning on my consoles as I get older... It's a shame.

But anyway.. I definitely use the PS3 far more than the 360.

I tried it on PC, but what were they thinking making the interface so dreadful?!
nobody wants their $2000 gaming pc to behave like an xbox, and microsoft needs to get that into their heads (or whoever is responsible for that)

Back
Top Bottom