Random Chit Chat

Get the classic--- a Duncan butterfly yo-yo

I got an yo-yo now. When I was at the store, I was deciding between an imperial and a butterfly. I thought the imperial looked nicer and looked better for starting out and carrying it with me. Now I am having a problem using it...

It's just me,a bag of dorito's,and season 1 of summer heights high :D

(Summer height high is an australian comedy taking the piss out of australian high schools)

Edit;

Just before i start my marathon LOL,I was surfing youtube when i hit the back button on FF,and this message popped up:

wtf.png

Jesus Christ, I forgot how heavy Sony CRTs really are. I just got finished moving my Sony 27" WEGA upstairs to a spare bedroom. What a fight that was. The thing is just so damn oddly shaped that there isn't an easy way to grip it properly.

Meanwhile, here's its replacement.

01001010: I've got a 32" Sony Triniton which I am going to have to move in the next couple of days due to a new carpet... It's going to be interesting.

I know what you mean. We've got a 32 inch sony WEGA downstairs. Yea it's heavy but it has a great picture and it's more than 7 years old.

But the new one should be much lighter...

:)

01001010: I've got a 32" Sony Triniton which I am going to have to move in the next couple of days due to a new carpet... It's going to be interesting.

The front is going to be the heaviest part of the television. Give it a test lift and see how it handles. Be sure to set up some rest areas if you're moving it up/down a flight of stairs.

But the new one should be much lighter...
I wasn't really expecting to order a new television to be honest. We just bought an entertainment center, and it turns out it can't support the weight of the Sony. It was really caving in. Hopefully it'll be able to handle the new Sony that's coming in on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom