Random Chit Chat

banhammer_forecast.gif

the new chevy me and my friend bought, we got the steering column replaced. Exept it wont change gears, shifter cable is seized, lol. New cables coming in on tuesday. I figured out why the lights wont go off. The gearshift has to be in park and they go out. So now that the gearshift is in, even though its not hooked to the transmission it solved the lights.

Too bad this morning I found out the gas line is leaky. Its running faster than an illegal immigrant right now... the remaining gas went AWOL on the road. And I didnt notice because of the gas gauge doesnt work. had to walk 16 blocks to the gas bar and peel home until I fix the leak.

It will be nice when we get her in better shape :p but I guess this stuff is to be expected on a $400 fixer-upper.

Ah yes, the joys of driving

the new chevy me and my friend bought, we got the steering column replaced. Exept it wont change gears, shifter cable is seized, lol. New cables coming in on tuesday. I figured out why the lights wont go off. The gearshift has to be in park and they go out. So now that the gearshift is in, even though its not hooked to the transmission it solved the lights.

Too bad this morning I found out the gas line is leaky. Its running faster than an illegal immigrant right now... the remaining gas went AWOL on the road. And I didnt notice because of the gas gauge doesnt work. had to walk 16 blocks to the gas bar and peel home until I fix the leak.

It will be nice when we get her in better shape :p but I guess this stuff is to be expected on a $400 fixer-upper.

Yep. My $500 Fixer upper is off the road at the moment too,Gotta change:

-Clutch
-Timing Belt
-Thermostat

And i think on of my rear seals is stuffed.

man the clutch is expensive I bet are you taking the tranny out your self and stuff? timing belts aren't 2 hard I guess just gotta get the timing marks lined up if their is any

Back
Top Bottom