Playstation Account names..

Holysky

Fully Optimized
I am inheriting a Ps3 and was wondering if anyone was willing to let me add them.

Mine is Abbamon

<-

For all those people who have me added: If your PSN does not match your CF name, please send me a message saying who you are because I want to clear up my list a bit.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;991224 said:
I have COD4 but don't play it anymore. If you pick up MW2 let me know that's what I'm currently playing. Other than that I generally play Killzone 2.

We need to play together sometime. I was trying to catch up to you last weekend, but my internet kept kicking me out. Doesn't help that I can't play weekdays...

We need to play together sometime. I was trying to catch up to you last weekend, but my internet kept kicking me out. Doesn't help that I can't play weekdays...

Ya I tried joining you the one day I saw you online. For some reason when you hit the PS button and see your friends in game you can hit triangle I believe and there is a option to join your friends game. Sometimes that option isn't there though.

I don't play much on the weekends because my work schedule is Fr-Mon. Which means if I'm playing on the weekend its after 6pm and I generally don't play for long. If you want to get together for some games I do 90% of my playing Tue-Thu when I'm off.

What do you like playing? My preference is domination and search and destroy.

That would explain why I rarely see you online. My parents don't allow PS3 on weekdays because of school. I won't be able to play this Christmas break either because I'll be in Brasil :D

I like to play Team Deathmatch; I just like to shoot you know, kind of like CS. I've never really played any other type. I tried Capture the Flag on COD4, but I didn't really like it. It will be hard for me to catch up if you play domination. I hear it's quick XP there.

Back
Top Bottom