Christmas Hats!!!

http://avatars.postiton.net/avatar/RAR-chase/13292/avatar.html?

Please do, if you do it full size I'd like that so I can put it up on other sites too. I can resize them and that's it.

VOILA!

r314c.gif

Lol thanks guys, yeah it does have a lot of frames haha.
By the way Rubber314Chicken if you want me to edit yours and keep it animated I need the original animated version.

EDIT: You don't have to use this, in case you wanted to make your own or something.

dudec.gif

LOL a little Donnie Darko, Killzone 2, Santa combo going on. I wasn't planning on making one so thanks.

Craig Ferguson Christmas Hat is up. You won't laugh unless you've seen the show.

Hahaha! I saw your avatar on another thread but thought inappropriate to rep you right there and then.

By the way, if you haven't seen the Late Late Night Show with Craig Ferguson, you need to see it!

Hahaha! I saw your avatar on another thread but thought inappropriate to rep you right there and then.

By the way, if you haven't seen the Late Late Night Show with Craig Ferguson, you need to see it!

Indeed. It's probably my favorite TV second only to How I Met Your Mother. He's so hilarious. I hope Letterman retires soon. Haha. It was a very big debate between putting up that picture with the hat or putting the hat on Salvador Dali and writing "Oooh!" on it. Hahahaha

Indeed. It's probably my favorite TV second only to How I Met Your Mother. He's so hilarious. I hope Letterman retires soon. Haha. It was a very big debate between putting up that picture with the hat or putting the hat on Salvador Dali and writing "Oooh!" on it. Hahahaha

With the exception of law and order and the mentalist, and other crime shows, this is my favorite to watch if i get time to stay up and watch it. it's so very funny.

Back
Top Bottom