UPS man payed me a visit today.

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Well a UPS man payed me a visit.

After 2 month of trying to find it on newegg i finally did it!

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

I haven't installed it yet, about to do it now.

Grats. UPS paid me a visit today as well, but I got a 32" LCD TV.

EDIT: I see Newegg went back to packing peanuts. It's about time, that recycled paper junk just wasn't cutting it.

That is sexy! Congrats my man, Be sure to post pics of the final setup.;)

Love the doorknob tab, Haha.

Got some taken just need to upload them now.

It looks really good man. How much did you dish out for that beast?

$439

benchmarks! lol

Soon my friend soon.

I hate you.

:)

Grats. UPS paid me a visit today as well, but I got a 32" LCD TV.

EDIT: I see Newegg went back to packing peanuts. It's about time, that recycled paper junk just wasn't cutting it.

LOL thats so true.

Haha I got that doorknob thing too :D
It didn't work so I got rid of it :mad: :D

I love that thing. Just hope my brother is not going to still it lolz.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the sad note, the installation didn't go as smooth as I hoped, maybe its my lack of knowledge or what but here it is.

I had completely removed my old Nvidia drivers, and installed the latest ATI Drivers.

Installed the 5870 and right at the start started having problems with duel display configuration.

Can someone please answer me, for Duel Monitors is the HDMI and the 1st DVI port (on top) are the once im supposed to use for this setup? Because using 2 DVI ports doesn't seem to work. The 2nd DVI monitor is always black, even if you only use a single monitor using 2nd DVI it doesn't work...

Whats strange when both monitors connected via DVI on the 1st monitor when accessing catalyst the 2nd display is there, but doesn't matter what I tried it doesn't want to turn on, you can see in the options, but the monitor it self doesn't want to turn on, even tho everything is on for this setup to work.

For now I got this setup working using HDMI to HDMI and 1st DVI to DVI connection, but makes me wonder if the 2nd DVI is broken or something.... or is only meant to be using using 3rd Monitor.

Just in case my monitors are DELL 2408WFP 24" and DELL 2407WFP-HC 24" (Both of them work using 1st DVI connection and dont work using 2nd)

Thanks.

you couldnt just gotten on other site and had to wait that long?! WOW! LOL and the 5850 are so overprice their retail was suppose to be 259!

you couldnt just gotten on other site and had to wait that long?! WOW! LOL and the 5850 are so overprice their retail was suppose to be 259!

5870 are sold out everywhere. Its been like that for the last 2 month... Find one if you can.

Back
Top Bottom