Happy with Newegg and my new Rig I just order

Trueyears

In Runtime
i order my PC parts yesterday and they ll be here on the 4th or so they estimate.

Pretty happy about that, should get that puppy assemble by Friday, you know, have something to look forward too, and spend all weekend testing it out.

Anyone cares
My Parts

Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL8D-4GBRM - Retail54374115
CPU Fan: ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 92mm Fluid Dynamic CPU Cooler

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor Model HDZ955FBGIBOX Note: I was gonna get the 965 BE but, they bios needs to be updated for it to work. And I dont feel like wasting time doing that. Plus its like 31 cheaper and can overclock it nicely.

PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ500MXSP 500W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply compatible with core i7 Note: Okay... I am feeling a bit uneasy about this, I wanted to run a HD 5850 but it seems it will be too low.........arghhh but I guess I can use it and have my with its onboard graphics since I dont think I will be playing anything time soon due to college and finals

Mobo: ASUS M4A78T-E AM3 AMD 790GX HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard too many reviews saying it work right away = D plus has decent onboard graphics card. I only play Rome total war so that should be enough, but hate it only has 128 mb of DDR3 ram for it

Nippon Labs Premium 18" (1.5 ft.) SATA II Cable with locking latch for SATA I and SATA II Hard Drive Model SATA-L0.5-R Note: came free with the CPU cooler, Free things are the best gifts?

RAIDMAX SMILODON ATX-612WB Black 1.0mm SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Foldout MB Computer Case: I like the case. and its fan are decent so I dont have to spend more money on the fans but I have some already anyways.

I dont plan to get a new pc for at least 5 more years....
I got a mobo with Dual cards but I think it only supports Crossfire not sure about SLI.
But is not like I play any demanding games.

nice computer looks nice
make sure you ground yourself when you start building

yeah I think its awesome cos i can pretty much overclock all the units and get some 35% more performance

and this right now was for $ 577

Back
Top Bottom