Random Chit Chat

yo on newegg how do i cancel a replace rma so that i can setup at a refund? Thanks

just shipped drive out for rma i hope they test the replacement they send me...

contact newegg, that's what I did. I first filed for a replacement but I didn't want it anymore and wanted a refund, so I contacted newegg, told them I wanted a refund instead, so they voided the RMA and I created a new one, and then they gave me a prepaid shipping label because it was DOA.

yo on newegg how do i cancel a replace rma so that i can setup at a refund? Thanks

just shipped drive out for rma i hope they test the replacement they send me...

Why would they? Do you know how much man power it would take for them to test everything before sending it out...even just on RMAs? That's absurd dude. Think about it.

Why would they? Do you know how much man power it would take for them to test everything before sending it out...even just on RMAs? That's absurd dude. Think about it.

How much do you think it takes to plug in 2 cords and see if it turns on.... and will play blu rays? Then ship it to me... Like 10 minutes....

How much do you think it takes to plug in 2 cords and see if it turns on.... and will play blu rays? Then ship it to me... Like 10 minutes....

Then they would have to do this for everyone... and it would end up going way beyong optical drives because people would get mad if newegg didnt test other parts, etc. if they did do this.... It would just end up making them have to raise prices... a lot

ugh I really hate microsoft. WTF were they thinking making the windows xp installer only able to load RAID drivers off a floppy? I know xp is old, but even back then, floppies were on the way out. I would just use linux like I normally do, but wine gaming sucks, so I'm kinda stuck here.

My BIOS allows me to recognize flash drives as floppies (I think). I recall it booting from my "floppy disk" when it was actually a flash drive. You should see if you can do the same with yours.

An update to my PSP faceplate. They sent me an email today in the morning, it states that they are giving me a refund. I sent an email to them asking why and they told me "we no longer have the product", when their site tells me it's in stock. Took them a week just to tell me I am not getting it. I wonder how long will it take to get my money back.

EDIT - Woot, I fixed that random whirring noise in my computer. Turns out the sounds came from the sata cords vibrating next to the HDD.

Probably just as much time as it'd take you to post all of your computer problems in the correct place. Just sayin'.

Back
Top Bottom