Free dedicated sponsoreship from natcoweb

Dave@56

In Runtime
Friends!

I have found the great offer from company called natcoweb.com - they announced giving away the dedicated server for the innovative projects:

Natcoweb.com is giving away FREE dedicated servers configurations for interesting social projects starting from:

Pentium Dual Core
RAM 2 GB
Disk Space 2x160 SATA + RAID1
Port 10Mbps

There are no hidden fees or anything, each deal includes 4 Ips (you will pay if you need more than that).

Hurry up! The number of configurations is limited!!!!

If you are interested, email us the details of your project at marketing@natcoweb.com.

Natcoweb reserves the right to choose the projects for free dedicated server hosting.We are intertested in sponsoring innovative non-budget projects that contribute to the development of the informational society

Think this is a new chance for new ideas which are not enough sponsored!

Well this is really great offer, must I say! natcoweb.com appears to be offering a way to progress for people and the company, becoming more famous.

I think this company and this offer is really worth of attention! Thanks for the share!

Indeed the offer is good. The unusual way of getting fame would make natcoweb.com very populatr after some time I suppose.

I also think this company is the worthy one.

Must consider the offer a very attractive, and the company natcoweb very smart to start this campaign, as their deals of the paid olutions will go high after making this offer spreaded.

Think this is a new chance for new ideas which are not enough sponsored!

Agreed! natcoweb.com appears to be the company which cares of progress except for the profits. Very promising they are.

Back
Top Bottom