Christmas list

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
So my parents have been harassing me for christmas list and I shocked my self when i relized...I have no clue as to what i want for christmas.what would you guys suggest i should ask for?

in other words, what kind of things are you going to ask for

Well, because my family does not have much money right now I am only asking for some simple things, if anything at all.
Some simple electronic devices from mouser.com, adafruit.com, solarbotics.com, etc.
Microcontrollers, resisters, sintra board to build some robots or something.

I'm a simple man, I can lots with little. :)

Besides, college sucks my wallet dry lol...

I'm not asking for anything really, except maybe to hang out. I am the type of person that feels bad receiving a gift when I'm not giving anything back, unless it's my birthday. Since I don't have any money to buy any gifts, I told everybody I know not to get me anything, unfortunately, only about half of them listen...

If I were to ask for something, then it would most likely be accessories to what I already have. It's cheap, and what I need.

I was going to buy some too, but i thought it was still 50 bucks for 4GB now its 80....

I've asked for whatever was to be spent on me to buy me presents be given to me in the form of money. I plan on donating toward something that can use it more than I. Yes I'm a poor college kid...yes my family isn't rich...but there are people that don't even have a bed to sleep in or f***in water to drink and that's pathetic...I'd gladly give up presents to help people out. 99% of Christmas presents are thrown away after 6 months every year (that's a true fact, by the way...just saw the video my RA was watching). I'm not partaking in that.

Back
Top Bottom