Random Chit Chat

Whats the slot next to the slots for the power wire's on my video card?

http://www.hardwarelogic.com/articles/reviews/video cards/Gigabyte_GTX_260_Super_Overclock/Power.jpg

The S/PDIF audio loop cable input place thingy. Just take the HD audio output off of your board and transfers it to the card so you can use HDMI or a full-pinned DVI to output audio from your graphics card.

what one card would do better than my dual gtx 260's? a 295?
just wondering thanks

Just keep your 260's. Of course a 295 is better, but if you want to upgrade, get some of the ATi 5xxx series. I also wouldn't suggest that because you bought an SLI board. Kind of the same boat I'm in :| You could wait for the GT300 core?

It's on its way back down. They always raise the prices around thanksgiving so when the sale for black Friday comes around, it seems like a steal to you and they're getting what they want.

soooo, i have not been fully active for a long time.... What did i miss

P.S Got me a new avatar

:O. You didn't miss too much. We've had a little less social activity lately. Everything has been more focused in the laptop department in Hardware since it is that time of the year.

I saw Foothead lurking and posting a few times yesterday. It's been a few months time since he last posted. Glad to see him back. I wonder if he finished his AM3 rig he was building?

Back
Top Bottom