Downtime

This is the first time I have been able to see the place in about 10 hours. Kept getting page not found errors.
Something is seriously wrong. David if you don't get it straightened out soon your members are going to start jumping ship.

Well it seems to be ok now.

Earlier today it was hit and miss. After clicking on sections I had time to make a coffee and even then I still had to wait. It always seems to be in the earlier part of the day.

It's always fine at this time of the day and gets worse as it goes. The problem is that the only time David seems to log on is when it is running ok and I am not entirely sure he believes that there is anything wrong.

It's always fine at this time of the day and gets worse as it goes. The problem is that the only time David seems to log on is when it is running ok and I am not entirely sure he believes that there is anything wrong.

If he doesn't believe it after several members complaining about it, all of which who have very high standings as far as this forum goes, then we might have a bigger problem than downtime.

Come on, David, look into this. We're pullin for ya here and hope that you get everything sorted out!

I definitely do believe you, I mean if the majority of members are telling me they can't get on then there must be something wrong. Its just hard trying to figure it out of it works ok for me

Back
Top Bottom