Downtime

Lowndsey

Site Team
Staff member
This site has been shit lately David. It is getting worse. White screens ..extremely slow loading times. You need to check it out. It is extremely frustrating. Took a few minutes just for this new thread page to open.

This site has been shit lately David. It is getting worse. White screens ..extremely slow loading times. You need to check it out. It is extremely frustrating. Took a few minutes just for this new thread page to open.

X2

It has taken me 10 minutes to get here.

Whats up?

Took me 15 minutes to get to this thread. The last couple days this site has been not even worth visiting it's been so slow...That's when it even loads.

It looked like the server needed a reboot which I did. Has anyone had any trouble today? It seems fine to me

It's working good for me, haven't noticed/gotten any white screens or loading problems.

It took nearly 3 minutes for this page to totally open. It is ok in the morning AUS time then by late afternoon/night it is completely unusable. There is a lot more wrong than just needing a server reboot.

Yeah, this is not fixed at all, like Lowndsey said Aussie AM it is okay, Aussie PM, no good.
One thing it does I suppose if keep the spammers away lol.

Seriously.

It's been like this for the past 3 Day's (If Longer!) And it's taken me 5 minutes just to post this. Also Davids other pages arent working and half of the time im gettings a "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." error.

Back
Top Bottom