mw2 airport

I played through it and felt sorry for them, even though they're just pixels.

lol, I'm sorry if you didn't want that to be funny; I just found it humorous.

I have watched a couple videos to know what everyone means. It is a.. gruesome scene.

I also read an article on msnbc about this level, talking about the "realism" in the game.
I guess there **SPOILER** is a mission where you repel down and slowly kill a guard. Where you watch the life leave his eyes. /**SPOILER**

I suppose you just have to remember, it's not real, It's a video game.

I played through it. I was shocked but it would leave you lost about the story without it though...

My friends were talking about that mission, so I was like W.e. it probably just a couple ppl you kill, no biggie I did play San Andreas after all. So I got them game, and I started to play that mission. And I was like WTF!?!??!?!?! I mean it was pretty cool (Not being an a%^hole but like just the realism of it) I was like, Damn I understand this was in a way needed to be in the game. But this much people?!? Me and my friend played that mission, and he was being an a%# by going past the people that were lying on the ground shot, dragging themselves. Then he would run back and put 20 rounds into their head, and I was like.... Jerk...

i didnt fire any shots on that level, except at the cops shooting you and when the Russian Police comes to kill you.

I heard a bunch of 70+ year olds discussing this when I was up getting my H1N1 shot the other day. It was quite an amusing conversation, but I think after one described Call of Duty and video games in general to the others they were more astounded that this was considered entertainment.

One of them said "back when I was growing up we'd be bringing wood to school to light the fire and come back home to help our parents, and we liked it. no playing with computers and killing people" and then proceeded with a really, really, REALLY extensive rant on the degrading of society.

It really helped pass by the hour wait. ;)

^ lul. I haven't played the game but I really don't see what anyone can get so worked up over. It's a game, just like every other game where you shoot people for the hell of it. If you play Crysis, FarCry2, GTAIV, big shooters like that, you always end up killing innocent people in the story line. I really can't see what makes this game any worse than GTA though. I guess the media has grown used to Rockstar's style. But yet they find it fair to pick on MW2's parent author? (I'm assuming it's EA) It has an ESRB tag of M so everyone should know what to expect. The media is just bored and needs something to feed off of. I guess the gov't isn't screwing up enough for them to pick on right now.

*May contain spoilers for those who haven't played*
I think the airport scene is an essential part of the game. The Russians wouldn't have invaded if it weren't for that.

I will say the scenes when you are fighting as American soldiers on the front line.... Front line being northeast VA and DC area...... Are so realistic looking it is insane. And the music (most of which composed by Hans Zimmer I should add) fits along with it perfectly and adds to the emotional feel of those scenes..

Back
Top Bottom