I Need Help: reformatting without vista cd??

I'm guessing that it's home premium you have. I can only find x64 retail (well, that's the only one with a decent amount of seeds).

ah, its fine, w/e i guess...

ill just have to look forward to windows 7 i guess lol. what is different between the upgrade and OEM?

If you get the upgrade, you have to have Vista installed allready. If you get the OEM, then you have to format your computer and install from scratch.

Jo3, I understand that link was a normal un-cracked copy of vista, but no torrent links of any kind are allowed so I deleted it.

Delux, the $119 is real. bestbuy charges an arm and a leg for everything.

alright so ive been looking at windows 7, i was at best buy the other day and seen the OEM copy of it for $229, then i went to canada computers and seen the OEM for $119.. my question... WTF?? lol is it the real thing?? so weird.

http://www.canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProduct&cmd=pd&pid=026492&cid=SW0.815

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0926INGFS10126571&logon=&langid=EN&test_cookie=1

My only question between the two, mainly because of the large price difference is whether or not one is a full version as opposed to one being an upgrade, Because the Upgrade for Home Premium is that of what the Canadian is showing..119.99.

IIRC when I worked at Best Buy we could not change the prices of windows product nor Apple unless directly told to do so by them..

My only question between the two, mainly because of the large price difference is whether or not one is a full version as opposed to one being an upgrade, Because the Upgrade for Home Premium is that of what the Canadian is showing..119.99.

IIRC when I worked at Best Buy we could not change the prices of windows product nor Apple unless directly told to do so by them..

yeah, thats what i was thinking, maybe the upgrade... but the upgrade even at best buy is $129+, isnt it..

Jo3, I understand that link was a normal un-cracked copy of vista, but no torrent links of any kind are allowed so I deleted it.

Delux, the $119 is real. bestbuy charges an arm and a leg for everything.

Torrent link? What torrent linx? That, good sir was a Magnet Link ;)

Back
Top Bottom