Win A Custom Case!

wdlax11

Beta member
Ok I am going to make a custom computer case and would like to know what you guys want to see in one. I a planing to make up to four, keeping one for myself, giving one away for free, and selling the other two. The way you win the free one is to ass your ideas for a custom case and if I feel that it can fit into the original design and think it's a good idea you are entered into the contest! What I am trying to get from you guys just ideas, or designs such as size, shape, and all that other good stuff. So what do you guys want in a custom build??

IDEAS ALREADY INCORPORATED
Lighting
Lighted Fans
Custom design, engraving

However you can say I would want a Cod themed case with a gun engraved on the side.
Also you can say what colors you would think would look good with the theme or design of case.

Don't forget, a CASE COLOR!

go for a red or blue tiger paint job. i'd go for a CM HAF 922 or 932, those have an industrial look.

He's posted the same exact thing on two other forums today (all recent join dates too). I'm guessing this is spam. I'm leaving it here in case it's legit. In that case OP please send me an email at celegorm13 (a) gmail.com and I'll have you account unbanned.

User sent me an email. David has been PM'ed to lift the ban and I am re-opening the thread.

Back
Top Bottom