Homework..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your parents own daycares and they have a .pdf of their bank statement for records purposes on their computer?

Hmm.... I guess that means you are a tool then. Which one are you on this website?

P.S. I bet your homework load isn't anywhere near that of a good number of me. Off the top of my head I guarantee that Me, Joga, and Superman have spent more time today doing calculus (know what, once you hit like 17, women start liking smart dudes) than you've spent on your algebra all week.

And know where that gets us in life? About $60K starting out of college. 6 digits easily before we retire.

I'm currently doing calc, fun stuff..

Yea, it's funny how that works, isn't it? Once women mature they realize there's more to life than the social game that is highschool and want somebody who is actually serious and going somewhere.. Interesting how that works. I'm one of the very few at school that doesn't drink or any of that shit, it's done pretty good for me. I can actually enjoy my sex, rather than be drunk or high throughout the entire ordeal.

lmfao rubber. whats ur email address. ima send you a pdf of my bank statement. i own three daycares (well both me and parents) and its good money.

Sweet. Nobody wants to see bank statements, money doesn't make men.

lmfao rubber. whats ur email address. ima send you a pdf of my bank statement. i own three daycares (well both me and parents) and its good money.

AKA you are 14, and your parents own the daycares. Don't worry, I do the same thing when I talk about my dad's truck. Only because saying my truck is less awkward wording though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom