Homework..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm let's see.

1) Yes, I am in the band. And I play drums. My bass drum mallets weigh about 10oz each. And I also play in a rock orchestra. And I'm pretty sure the fact that I go though about 4 liters of water per concert speaks about how physically demanding it is.

2) I'm not scrawny. 6'3" and 190lbs isn't scrawny. I'll take a good number of people in a fight easily.

3) Percussion isn't like the rest of the band. We aren't social outcasts. We (along with out majorettes) actually have lives. So much in fact that we both hate the band and the band hates us.

4) I don't have too much time on my hands normally. It just so happens that my girlfriend (have you ever had a girl like you? You should try some time. Its actually quite nice) is in Chicago for the week, and its the day before thanksgiving break so I've got no school work to do.

5) Judging by the amount of time you spend judging all of us, YOU are the one with confidence issues, social anxiety, and no life.

Fantastically worded.

geez why such tension teny. im having a blast. btw i do play football (street).

Congrats, you're officially manly. Welcome to the club of "my balls have dropped".

lol actually im thru w my hwk and i really do have too much time b4 by gf gets home from work. and trust me im not "the one with confidence issues, social anxiety, and no life" im messing with you

lol actually im thru w my hwk and i really do have too much time b4 by gf gets home from work. and trust me im not "the one with confidence issues, social anxiety, and no life" im messing with you

and I'm guessing your "gf" is your mom?

Indeed. So what do you do for a living then?

Hmm.... I guess that means you are a tool then. Which one are you on this website?

P.S. I bet your homework load isn't anywhere near that of a good number of me. Off the top of my head I guarantee that Me, Joga, and Superman have spent more time today doing calculus (know what, once you hit like 17, women start liking smart dudes) than you've spent on your algebra all week.

And know where that gets us in life? About $60K starting out of college. 6 digits easily before we retire.

lmfao rubber. whats ur email address. ima send you a pdf of my bank statement. i own three daycares (well both me and parents) and its good money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom