I am very convinced Nvidia isn't too smart.

So I should buy an new graphics card after Christmas? or after new years?
I was planning on buying one for myself on Christmas, but if they go cheaper after than I will get one later.

I'm planning on going back to ATI for my next card because of the price/performance, and maybe I can finally try out XFire.

Yep. Cyber Monday. The egg should have a few deals, just make sure you get 'em while they last!

Yep. I'm gonna buy myself a nice card and wrap it up for Christmas. That would be so cheesy.

Well Black Friday should be great deals for NVIDIA. I can't see why they'd jack up their prices on GPU's...

The trick is raise the price and when the sale makes it come back the original and the tag says "you saved 50$" it looks like a steal.

My point exactly. ATi drops their stuff, and Nvidia jacks it up. If anyone should raise their prices it's ATi

The economy is a wreck and obama is trying to convince everyone we're in a "recession". What does Nvidia do? jack up the prices on their already overpriced graphics cards. GTX260 C216: 189.99 to 209.99 :| If I didn't just buy a triple SLI board, I would switch over to ATi. This pricing is ridiculous.

I guess its supply and demand, in this recession less people will be buying cards so they need to sell them at a higher rate to make a profit.

Back
Top Bottom