Homework..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just lettin ya know. Sensei stated the obvious and you calling him a smartass isn't getting you any allies around here, just an fyi if you intend to stick around.

What's even funnier is the fact you didn't catch on to Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀's sarcasm in his reply via the link..:rolleyes: If you can't handle my opinion on a public board, You don't belong within them. If anything I was hoping you would understand your not helping anyone by having others "Get you by" in the world. But, Oh well.

*Cheers!

AmericanSensei, are you the self-declared dr phil of this forum or what? Dont give me your b.s of "If this is any implication of who you are, You got problems, because in the real world.." Listen, think whatever you want. I could care less. You obviously don't know me and by you "assuming" that I wanted other to do my work you're wrong. I don't think i would be able to stand it being with you in the same room.

I'm just lettin ya know. Sensei stated the obvious and you calling him a smartass isn't getting you any allies around here, just an fyi if you intend to stick around.

Had I known he was gona state the obvious, I wouldve asked John Madden.

That was my "Opinion", And like they say...."Opinions are like Aholes, everyone has one."

...And you got mine.

Enough said.

AmericanSensei, are you the self-declared dr phil of this forum or what? Dont give me your b.s of "If this is any implication of who you are, You got problems, because in the real world.." Listen, think whatever you want. I could care less. You obviously don't know me and by you "assuming" that I wanted other to do my work you're wrong. I don't think i would be able to stand it being with you in the same room.

Shut up before he pops a cap in your ass. Seriously though, you asked a dumb question, be prepared for a dumb reply or 100.

No. I will give respect where it is due and I am not one that will take b.s. from no one. Specially not from someone that just because you have one billion posts you can "Shut me up". also, are you serious about the "Shut up before he pops a cap in your ass"? wow. people really do take their jobs waaayy toooo seriously around here.

bullzi im not. I was honestly having problems finding a link. i tried different searches but no luck. Im obviously not "too lazy" to search for it otherwise, I wouldn't be here replying, right? It just pisses me off when someone "assumes" something without even knowing what the hell they're posting.

Could someone help me find three links to "living" (alive) artists for my art class? Its for an assignment. Yes, I've tried google but idk why I can't find any! please help anyone.. Thanks!
Google it harder.

thanks Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀. You're the best.
Yes he is. Didn't get the joke did we?

Yea an another thing. If I wanted a smarta$$ reply, I would have asked at http://smartasses.org/ . let me know if you "LOVED" the link.
Bet you googled to find that.

what makes you think im "trying to start well". I could care less about your opinion. I asked a simple question and I do not expect a reply that would normally come from a 5 year old. If you choose not to help with my search then simply don't reply whether you "THINK" im too lazy or not. Besides, I could give shit to anyone I please.

BTW, thanks again Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀.
Shut up.

AmericanSensei, are you the self-declared dr phil of this forum or what?
No, he's our resident cop.

also, are you serious about the "Shut up before he pops a cap in your ass"? wow. people really do take their jobs waaayy toooo seriously around here.
Hint, he's a cop.

bullzi im not. I was honestly having problems finding a link. i tried different searches but no luck. Im obviously not "too lazy" to search for it otherwise, I wouldn't be here replying, right? It just pisses me off when someone "assumes" something without even knowing what the hell they're posting.
You are lazy, or just an attention whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom