Homework..

Status
Not open for further replies.

flxjones

BSOD
Could someone help me find three links to "living" (alive) artists for my art class? Its for an assignment. Yes, I've tried google but idk why I can't find any! please help anyone.. Thanks!

You obviously did not try hard enough. I used "Google". Which failed you, and I found a lot more than 3.

You can't rely on others to get you through school, Let alone the extremely rough real world.

When you create a thread that clearly shows your inability to do something on your own, Yes you will get a smart ass response.

All this thread and replies within it show is the fact that you didn't even attempt to do your own homework, Rather you come on here expecting others to do it for you.

If this is any implication of who you are, You got problems, because in the real world, when you have a job and responsibility, You can't run to there internetz and ask others to do if for you.

what makes you think im "trying to start well". I could care less about your opinion. I asked a simple question and I do not expect a reply that would normally come from a 5 year old. If you choose not to help with my search then simply don't reply whether you "THINK" im too lazy or not. Besides, I could give shit to anyone I please.

BTW, thanks again Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom