Car Thread!

So I was out driving on the highway the other night, and some punk drives up in his Civic hatch, mugen stickers on it and yellow fog lamps, a show car. Anyway he's driving like a douche, weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating etc. I rev my engine a little and give it some gas, but I don't do all the dumb shit he's doin. He passes me and give me a thumbs down. We pull up to an intersection, I'm in the outer left turn lane, him in the inner. I pull up next to him and he starts talkin crap about my car like he just beat me in a race. I don't know what he was tryin to compensate for, but he was pretty dumb. he told me that I was stupid because I bought my car fast. I don't see a problem with that logic.

Funny thing is, he is the true idiot, because I know for a fact he spent thousands more just buying the car before putting parts in it.....what a loser :p

You want low?

BAM!

s30.jpg

I guess that guy DOESN'T drive on any roads with speedbumps :D

So I was out driving on the highway the other night, and some punk drives up in his Civic hatch, mugen stickers on it and yellow fog lamps, a show car. Anyway he's driving like a douche, weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating etc. I rev my engine a little and give it some gas, but I don't do all the dumb shit he's doin. He passes me and give me a thumbs down. We pull up to an intersection, I'm in the outer left turn lane, him in the inner. I pull up next to him and he starts talkin crap about my car like he just beat me in a race. I don't know what he was tryin to compensate for, but he was pretty dumb. he told me that I was stupid because I bought my car fast. I don't see a problem with that logic.

Funny thing is, he is the true idiot, because I know for a fact he spent thousands more just buying the car before putting parts in it.....what a loser :p

It's stuff like this that causes accidents. If he keeps that up he's gonna learn his lesson the hard way, possibly involving other people.

I guess that guy DOESN'T drive on any roads with speedbumps :D

Speedbumps are almost non-existent in Japan. Besides, I've seen people drive that low around here in California. It's just something you should expect and deal with. I quote from StanceWorks.com:

"Low is a Lifestyle"

Good to see you back, Alvino :D.

I am convinced that Forza3 looks like the above picture.

Hello. I still like to lurk around here.

I love that Z.

Yep. Speaking of that Z, too bad you weren't here in Milpitas for HellaFlush III to see THIS Z.

IMG_9432_yuta_shakotan_S30_240Zcopy.jpg

IMG_9498_shakotan_S30_240Z_yuta_sm_.jpg

Yes, it really is that low. It's so low that it'll scrape on road reflectors. So glad I got to see that in real life with my own eyes.

http://motormavens.com/2009/10/center-stage-shakotan-s30-240z/

looks like an old Datsun 240

Yep. Datsun S30 240Z. The best Z car ever made and the only one I'd ever buy.

I don't have a problem with people who modify Civics and do insane swaps or go with a low stance, but I hate people who have that whole ego like they're really getting somewhere by driving like an idiot.

Thankfully most of the people who are like that really don't know crap about cars so most of the time they're just all talk. Most of the enthusiasts who actually know what they're doing and talking about are more down to earth.

^ Couldn't agree more with the last statement in your post. As I've seen: "Don't hate the game; Hate the player". Civics aren't bad, 90% of the egotistical nutwrinkles that drive them are.

Back
Top Bottom