3 Years and 3,000 posts later.

Joined when I was on my HP pavillion media center. My Rig was out of commission for lack of a processor. My Q66 had just failed. I joined the forum looking for a technically oriented group I could get to know. Plus I love sharing and obtaining knowledge. And I thought (and still do think) that I am one of ten people in Virginia that know how to assemble a computer :\.

The good old days:

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=84692

lol i joined to make sure my Phenom II rig would all work right together and get input on how well it would run games for the next year or so.

I simply joined because I wanted to be able to talk computers with other who are as interested in them as i am

I joined because I was interested in Linux, IIRC! That was some time ago... I'm pretty sure I was 12 xD

Edit: i was 11! WTF

That's so weird you changed your mind in Linux!

You still act like an 11 year old.....:D

i started quietly on here, just asking for help with things, then became really active, now have drifted away again. doesnt help when my laptop refuses to work for a day and then works perfectly. must be its time of the month :confused:

Congrats on the 3 years bullzi and everyone else who has been on here a long time!

We've seen many changes and lots of people come and go but its always been interesting!

^ I haven't been here that long and even I can agree with the word "interesting" That's to say the least. Lot's of drama here, but in the end we're all in it for a common purpose. (You know how corny that sounded, right?)

Back
Top Bottom