Marines?......

flxjones

BSOD
Guys I just randomly received a call from a sgt from the marines saying that if i would be interested joing them, and ill continue my education in computer science PAID, and if i decide to stay and not travel, then i have the opportunity to go as reserved. what do you guys think? should I or not? i mean i wana travel and everything and plus continue my educationi without having to pay out of my own pocket. thanks!

It's a highly valued question, for sure. Your service would be highly valued by many.

Just keep things in prospective. Marines is not cake, it's a large risk. Just ask yourself if your life is worth your education. Once they've paid for your education, you're theirs to do just about whatever they please with you. I'm not talking down on the military at all, I respect any and all service members VERY highly, but that's just the reality. Marines deal with a lot of tough situations.

Just keep that in mind.

If you do end up enlisting, thanks for the service.

He's quite right. Explore what options you have and weigh them against what they are offering you. The end goal is to find something you love doing and never work a day in your life.

By the way, gratz Bullzi on 3k posts.

I don't know. the recruiter is gona meet with me at 9 am tomorrow. im gona ask ALOT of questions for sure.

Good. Write stuff down and make sure you have ZERO questions left. Military like I said, is a risk, there will always be a possibility of loosing your life. If you sign up not being scared, you shouldn't be signing up in the first place.

Do it for you, no-one else.

Back
Top Bottom