I am very convinced Nvidia isn't too smart.

Grantofhell

Fully Optimized
The economy is a wreck and obama is trying to convince everyone we're in a "recession". What does Nvidia do? jack up the prices on their already overpriced graphics cards. GTX260 C216: 189.99 to 209.99 :| If I didn't just buy a triple SLI board, I would switch over to ATi. This pricing is ridiculous.

I've pretty much always been an ATI guy. They just have brute power, sure they require a bit more tweaking but I enjoy that and will pay less even if I do need to tweak stuff.

I'm running nVidia now because this card was given to me by my boss, basically running a free rig and it does what I need it to.

Can't argue with free. I run Nvidia because of what they used to be. They had the market for some time and they really lost their touch. I got into them because of their chipsets. I loved the 680i. Was the best chipset I ever ran.

i wander, if they ^upd there prices, what does that mean about there 11 cards? they not comming out soon?

That's a good call! Didn't see it like that.

Still pisses me off very much. I was going to buy some cards here soon and I would have liked to save not spend more.

Prices go up at Christmas time. Every year it's the same thing. After Christmas they have some after xmas blow out sale.

Prices go up at Christmas time. Every year it's the same thing. After Christmas they have some after xmas blow out sale.

That's also a very wise point. I suppose I jumped to conclusions but that doesn't change the fact that the price went up :| I hope I get a deal on cyber monday...

I wonder if it's even Nvidia at all. It could be end manufacturers like EVGA and XFX raising the prices, not Nvidia.

Yea, what we really should be looking at here are the OEM prices.. though IDK how to find those :p

Back
Top Bottom