video recorder with tape, convert it to digital

theshadowxx

In Runtime
hey I have a video recorder that uses old school tapes, how can i convert them to digital so that I can send them to friends/put it on youtube.

You can buy a TV tuner. And use your Video-Recorder to playback the content to the TV tuner which will be recording. It's just like using the TV tuner to record television off of your cable/sat box.

I am having the same problem. I'm sorry :/

By the way, I am VERY jealous of your computer!!

:D hahah thanks man its great, i love it, doesnt freeze at all and its pretty damn fast.

You can buy a TV tuner. And use your Video-Recorder to playback the content to the TV tuner which will be recording. It's just like using the TV tuner to record television off of your cable/sat box.

could you explain a bit more? how would i get my video recorder to play back content to the TV tuners? via what a USB cable?

And then use something like Windows Movie Maker to record and store the the movie in a digital format.

What outputs are available from your video player?

Back
Top Bottom