Ok. so Obama's health-care legilslation passed.

Word is that the Senate majority leader (his name escapes me now) is working on a bill that will cost us less than this one, and do more good. I bet J knows something about this new bill.

I know I give them a bunch of shit, but they do deliver my letters everyday. To that extent, they're pretty efficient.

The thing is.... you have to pay extra to make them keep a record of the package being delivered, and the service is a tad slow. I could see national insurance now: "Well Mr. _______, I've got no record of you having diabetes here. You aren't getting that new pump"

But really, if it means that I don't have to show an insurance card every time I have to go to the doctor, I'm totally game, because that is a pain (mostly because my mom always has it and I usually go alone)

I'm not sure it's really fair to say anyone one man started this whole thing.
Everyone has their own views of what past presidents and the current president.
Everyone can make their case of why the current or past president caused this whole thing.. But I honestly don't think it's possible for just one man to have started this whole thing.

It's not possible for one man to have started this whole thing.

When it comes down to it, our Senate and Congress are to blame. We have THE most corrupted leaders in basically the world.

Congress is exempt from anything they pass so why should they care?

It's not possible for one man to have started this whole thing.

When it comes down to it, our Senate and Congress are to blame. We have THE most corrupted leaders in basically the world.

Congress is exempt from anything they pass so why should they care?

Amen.

Back
Top Bottom