Random Chit Chat

I haven't applied to U of M yet. My top choice is MIT. If I don't get accepted there, I think I'll go to Georgia Tech (assuming I am accepted). Michigan was originally my second choice, but I've been researching Georgia Tech and I'm really liking it. I know quite a few people from Atlanta, and I have a colleague who goes to school there; he said it's great. I'm also a bit concerned with the temperature at Michigan (Boston would be very cold too, but for MIT I'd make that sacrifice). So between Georgia Tech and Michigan, which are both similarly ranked schools, I'm thinking GT. Then there's also Stanford, which I have mixed feelings about, but I'd still consider going there if I'm accepted. I hear back from GT Friday evening. Let's hope for the best.

On another note, I hate when you get horny guys on Omegle. I mean, for real guys, go out to a club. Meet some real girls.

I'm a rambling wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer... Blah blah.
I think you'd like it there. They have been making some major break throughs in computing technology here recently that have made the news.
As for the city of Atlanta, it's a great place to live. Plenty of tech and things to see and do. And the night life ain't too shabby either. I was born in Atlanta and lived most of my younger years just north in Marietta. That's the home of Lockheed Martin. You will need a good camera. Lots to take pictures of. Oh and you're carless there's Marta busses and trains. If you decide to scoot up to Marietta, they connect with the Cobb County bus service at the Art Center station.
Good luck kid.

Yeah, I hear a descent bit about Georgia Tech. I think they are one of the schools that comes up here for the clean snowmobile challenge, and the Winter Baja.
Night life is great here at tech, lol. If you want to go out on any given night, there is a couple frats open, and then of course, friday and saturday, they are all open, ha. Great place to meet random people and have a good time without spending more than $3.

I'm a rambling wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer... Blah blah.
I think you'd like it there. They have been making some major break throughs in computing technology here recently that have made the news.
As for the city of Atlanta, it's a great place to live. Plenty of tech and things to see and do. And the night life ain't too shabby either. I was born in Atlanta and lived most of my younger years just north in Marietta. That's the home of Lockheed Martin. You will need a good camera. Lots to take pictures of. Oh and you're carless there's Marta busses and trains. If you decide to scoot up to Marietta, they connect with the Cobb County bus service at the Art Center station.
Good luck kid.

Thank you. And thanks for the info. The result is online, but their servers are down...

edit: They sent me an e-mail. I got accepted!

Is it just me, or is everything broken?

efo46a.png

I failed at the whole masquerading my tabs thing, but I dont rally care xD

I cleared my Cache, and it helped fix some of the problems, but not all...

It's a formula I've been working on - Top secret. I know that it equals SOMETHING, but I'm not sure what. Anyone got any idea's?

Back
Top Bottom