My dad died from cancer today.

Really sorry about that bro. My brother almost died of brain cancer 6 years ago and I fear that my sister might be in the early stages herself.

My feelings go out to you and yours. If you ever need to talk about anything, feel free to shoot me a PM as well.

Again I'm really sorry this happened to you dude. I hope you can pull through.

I'm sorry man. We were talking about this on Steam the other day. I know how bad cancer can be. I still can't sleep.

-Bluntforceheadtrauma

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Just hang in there, with time it will get better. Just ask your self what would your father would wanted you to do?

Hey man, I know the feeling. My dad died from lung cancer in 2006. It was a horrible time that I really don't want to talk about.

I will say this. I went back to school 2 days after he died. Primary reason being the fact he would have wanted me to. The bulls*it reason? Because it was during finals. And apparently a death in the family isn't a good enough excuse in my district.

All I can say is stay strong for yourself and your family. Everything will be alright. It will take time, but I guarantee it.

Prayers go out to him, you and your family.

Wow I am so sorry to hear that. My sincerest condolences go out to you and those around you. Fight through the pain as best you can.

Back
Top Bottom