My dad died from cancer today.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours bud. Your family is the best thing for you right now, And if you ever need someone to talk to, Shoot me a PM. ;)

^^Same. I'm sorry for your loss. My girlfriend has lost 3 family members from cancer within the last year, it's not a fun thing for anyone involved.

Like Sensei, if you need to talk to anyone, shoot me a PM. On the same lines, if you just want to vent and let off steam/emotions you can PM me as well.

my dad got over colen cancer 2 years back
it was pretty bad thank god hes okay
my heart goes out to you

I opened this expecting it to be a sick joke. I am so sorry man.
Losing someone close to you is never easy unfortunately every has this experience.
Every time I think about someones death I think of a poem I once read.
This poem talks about "the dash" meaning the persons years they spent with you. Remember the good things man, remember the good.

The dash w/music
Just the poem

:( I'm so so sorry

I couldn't imagine what that would be like at all, but I know one day, it's going to happen, and... I don't know.

Hope you'll be alright man. It'll be hard I know

Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. Seems like cancer is getting to more and more people :| I can't say that I feel how you do because I have never known anyone that close that has died. May he rest in peace, and that put your mind at ease.

Really sorry to hear that bud.. I've never lost anybody close to me, so I certainly cannot understand the suffering.

Again bud, you've got the backing of the entire CF.org forum, most of us have been on here for quite a while so talk and we're pretty good at listening.

Just remember and appreciate your dads memory, he made you the great person you are.

Back
Top Bottom