I'm so sick!

vampist

Fully Optimized
I'm so sick of dealing with these BS resellers like Godaddy.com!
Ugh!
So freaking annoying!
Are there any GOOD Domain registrars that are not owned by Wild West domains?
I am seriously considering transferring all my domains over to some one else because this is really getting on my nerves. Please don't ask me to explain the situation because I am liable to go into a huge rant. :mad:

EDIT: What about Moniker.com?

Ok let's hear your rant. I have my domain through godaddy and haven't had a single problem out of them.

lets hear the rant...

I definitely don't recommend 1&1. they are shite. -good when you just shut up and use the service, but rubbish whenever you want something from them.

I do recommend a company called Meirhosting.
they are a small company based in England, -they are still small enough to have a 'personal touch' and friendly support staff.

I have had countless problems with Godaddy aka Wild West Domains inc.
There support services sucks. I was transferring a domain about a month ago, I have never had so much trouble attempting to transfer a domain in my life.
Long story short the domain never did transfer.
On Friday I remembered that one of my domains was about to expire so I went logged in, paid for what I wanted, and thought it was all good.
Well it was all good, but two days later I get an email. Stating that they have charged my credit card for the same thing again.
(but for some reason a completely different amount, that is how I noticed)

They have charged me twice for the same exact thing!
Now I am going through this stupid ass process of getting a damn refund because someone over at wild west domains f.ed up once again.

Thank you root, I will look into them.

By the way thanks for doing what I asked not to do and ask what happen.

I'm so sick!

I'm so sick of dealing with these BS resellers like Godaddy.com!
Ugh!
So freaking annoying!
Are there any GOOD Domain registrars that are not owned by Wild West domains?
I am seriously considering transferring all my domains over to some one else because this is really getting on my nerves. Please don't ask me to explain the situation because I am liable to go into a huge rant. :mad:

EDIT: What about Moniker.com?

LOL...
I am so disgusted with best buy

I'm so disgusted!
I cleaned up a friends laptop right? But It's just NOT going to get very fast for a few reasons.
It's a laptop, running vista, with 1GB of ram. It's just not going to be super speedy.

But I did speed it up a little cleaned up over 10GBs of junk files.
Yes.. I said 10GBs.

She had everything known to man starting at boot up. etc etc.

Anyway, she brings it in to BestBuy (GeekSquad). She tells them how her friend cleaned it up a bit.

They tell her that I ruined the computer really bad.
How it's only using I quote "2% memory", how she is needs to buy a backup drive, needs more ram.
Pretty much told her that I broke her computer.

Which.. I know for a fact that there is no way in hell I "broke" her computer.

I'm going down to BestBuy with her tomorrow. So she doesn't get smoke blown up her arse.

Back
Top Bottom