My dad died from cancer today.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours bud. Your family is the best thing for you right now, And if you ever need someone to talk to, Shoot me a PM. ;)

I'm really sorry to hear it holysky, i've lost more family to this horrible disease than i can bear talk about, it's a disgusting condition i hate it. Quick with your family and don't try to bottle your emotions up, being upset for now will help your recovery

This weekend we should do some gaming, to keep ur mind off it.

The last thing he needs to do is mask any problems or emotions. Gaming will only deter expressing feelings or emotions that he needs to relieve. Talking and being family is going to be the best way to cope. I mean, think about it sniper, after all the gaming is done is he going to be "better"?...no. That's why psychologists and psychiatrists don't prescribe "gaming"...

I'm fairing up alright, i'm in that what the hell happened state if you know what i mean. It'll hit me eventually.

I was in that state for a couple days when i lost my uncle a few months ago. Just keep reminding yourself of the good times and keep reminders of him, and though this will round really cliche he is at least free from the pain of the condition.

Back
Top Bottom