Why does my computer suck

I've run this test several times,this is my best result so far:

A couple times I ran it and couldn't get a result for packet loss and a couple of times the packet loss was 5% or higher.A couple times I ran it and the test started,then stopped in the middle and the page locked up and I wasn't able to close the page down.

What am I to make of this?

ps,It's a wireless connection.

I get good results from the speedtest.

Seems like your wireless is sub-par... Cablevision is a very good ISP.

Model numbers.

What motherboard, CPU and RAM are you running?
I am using a gigabyte motherboard, i don't remember the exact name of it, i have an Intel core 2 duo processor and 2 2gb corsair ram.

Thank you.

Wait, don't buy anything yet.
What happens if you turn the graphics sliders all the way to low? Does it still lag then?

Sorry for the double post.

Yes last time i checked i would always turn the settings down so i could at least attempt to play them.

This is going to sound repetitive but
Thank you.

I am using a gigabyte motherboard, i don't remember the exact name of it, i have an Intel core 2 duo processor and 2 2gb corsair ram.

Thank you.

Sorry for the double post.

Yes last time i checked i would always turn the settings down so i could at least attempt to play them.

This is going to sound repetitive but
Thank you.

Well if it was playable when you turned the settings down, then yes, your computer sucks :D
You can get a new one, or I can see what I can do with the one you have. You want to build a new one?

why would his HDD size matter? he already went to speedtest.net. its most likely his router as previously determined

Um no he didn't he went and did a ping test. And if his hdd is over 250gbs, and he has an OS partition over 250gbs sometimes that doesn't run stable(if it WASN'T his internet)

Try getting the latest video drivers from Nvidia.com Also open up the task manager to see if anything in the background is eating up your resources.

Back
Top Bottom