Random Chit Chat

Got my cool beverages, gonna pull another all-nighter doing a paper. It's already a guaranteed 'C', but let's see if I can get an 'A'.

really getting sick and tired of modern warfare #2 crashing when i try and play online the map starts to load then ti stop and it crashes single player works fine

every game you play seems to crash..........

If it wasn't the middle of the night and I wasn't simply up to register for college classes for next semester, I would take the time and photoshop the boardgame "life" and a car crashing into it with some fire and some nice comic book strip signs saying "boom" and "pow" representing a metaphor...crashing (sucking) at the game of life (literally, life). Haha. All in good fun though.

the_simpsons_homer_tries_to_make_burns%27_breakfast.jpg

Dang. And I thought my math homework at about 5-6 pages weekly was long!

Is your engineering homework hard? Or just long?
It's not too hard, just long.

You said you were going to U of M? A lot of people here from downstate Michigan checked out that school and didn't really like it. They said it seemed like they didn't care about their students much like they do here.

Connecting to server...

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: hi I am Steve...I am looking for a female with msn and webcam to have some fun together....

You: Hi, I'm detective John Kimble, I am looking for a male to throw behind bars. With webcam

I haven't applied to U of M yet. My top choice is MIT. If I don't get accepted there, I think I'll go to Georgia Tech (assuming I am accepted). Michigan was originally my second choice, but I've been researching Georgia Tech and I'm really liking it. I know quite a few people from Atlanta, and I have a colleague who goes to school there; he said it's great. I'm also a bit concerned with the temperature at Michigan (Boston would be very cold too, but for MIT I'd make that sacrifice). So between Georgia Tech and Michigan, which are both similarly ranked schools, I'm thinking GT. Then there's also Stanford, which I have mixed feelings about, but I'd still consider going there if I'm accepted. I hear back from GT Friday evening. Let's hope for the best.

On another note, I hate when you get horny guys on Omegle. I mean, for real guys, go out to a club. Meet some real girls.

Yeah, I don't like just cold. I like cold and snow. That's why I chose to go here. We get more snow than anywhere East of the Rockie Mountains. This year has been strange, no snow yet... Usually we have like 2 feet by now from what I hear, lol.

Make sure you visit whatever school it is you want to go to. And don't go in too deep. I held a 3.96 GPA in HS and got a 29 on my ACT. College is different! MTU is not an ivy league school, but it is not easy by any stretch. There are kids here that were just like me in HS and are barely passing. I spent 10 hours studying for my last chem exam, and got a 68(although its setup so that you do bad sort of... Just need to do all the homework and attend class).

That's what I've been hearing. Although I have been taking math classes at Wichita State University, which is not a bad university at all. In Aeronautical Engineering it ranks surprisingly high. Anyways, their mathematics department isn't considered bad. I don't open my book and I just pay attention in class. I passed Calc2 with a 96, I currently have 98 on my DiffE and I have an 85 on my calc3.

I found out that walking into a test after you don't pay attention in class is a bad idea; I thought calc3 would be calc2 more or less applied in 3D. I was slightly mistaken. I got a 75 on the first test, but on the second one I got a 92, so things are climbing.

Well damn, you are pretty well ahead of yourself then, you should do fine. The workload is pretty big in college.

Back
Top Bottom