Windows 7 GPU

bullzi

Fully Optimized
I've searched and searched for a tool that allows me to overclock a GPU in Windows 7. Nothing yet.. ideas?

I have an ATI GPU running in 7 that I overclocked with the software that came with the GPU. Check the CD that came with your video card.

Use your bios :)

Can't use the bios to overclock the GPU clocks itself, you can use the BIOS to change the frequency at which the PCI-E slot operates.

I have an ATI GPU running in 7 that I overclocked with the software that came with the GPU. Check the CD that came with your video card.

Yea, ATI Catalyst works in 7, I have an XFX 8800GTS, RivaTuner is what I use in XP but it doesn't seem to work in 7.

RivaTuner is what I use in XP but it doesn't seem to work in 7.

I use RivaTuner to set up fan profiles for my 8600GT. While the active display for temperatures is not continually displayed on the taskbar (because Microsoft thought it was a good idea to automatically hide it even though I specifically tell it not to), it is operating. It only displays when I have RivaTuner open.

Yea the RivaTuner fan controls work great but I can't seem to get the clock controls to work..

Back
Top Bottom