TechStart

I more or less take offense not to him posting a business forum, but that he tried to bullsh*t us...hahahaha. I mean, cmon? Like we are gunna buy into "sold tens of thousands?"...really? My, oh, my...what has the world come to.

lol exactly.

He spells and talks like a 6th grader, uses a FREE website, accepts donations, has nothing in the store, has a complicated payment process, no pictures or references AND claims to have sold tens of thousands.

You my friend, are the epic douchebag of the day. Thank you PhillyD.

SO.....

You built ten's of thousands of computers, but you only have had 19 visitors to the site so far? Bring me 1,000 reputable and legitimate references and I'll give you a sizable donation.

HEy, I'm am intrestred in bying one of you computters. I want it reall good for gamming and good for making movie. I can provide bank and sociol secruty numbers if needed. How much mony will it cost?

HEy, I'm am intrestred in bying one of you computters. I want it reall good for gamming and good for making movie. I can provide bank and sociol secruty numbers if needed. How much mony will it cost?

I dont no dude its seems like a good deal to me i say count me in for one workstation cause computers hobby.

With tens of thousands of computers sold, you'd think they'd at least have a stock ticker symbol...

:D

Edit: I found it. It's USUK.

:D

hey man i think thats a really good idea ive made billions by investing in smallish growin companies if you give me 95% of profits ill loan you two million dollars to start this off what do you say? sound good?

No Item.

Price: £10.00

Your prices are a bit steep mate.

Oh yeah...and you might want to look at changing your name as the name TechStart is copyrighted and you being the CEO might find your arse in a bit of hot water. But being a business man who has sold tens of thousands of computers you would already have that angle covered surely :rolleyes:

I have now changed the website a little and we are using a free wbesite building because the company has just started and we hope to be up and running asap also we are starting locally and we going to work our way out.

Ok Seriously,

Im Trying to start a business too and take a look at my website and learn a thing or two.

http://www.lukespcsolutions.info/

Dont talk crap.
Dont take donations
Dont use a crappy design like you are using.
Use proper grammar and punctuation.
Use A decent web host

AND DO NOT USE SOMEONE ELSES NAME.

Now,Any Questions?

uses a FREE website

By the way im using a free web host,you just have to know where to look to find a decent one :D

Back
Top Bottom