Facebook Trick

I was bored and happened to see a friend post this. I tried it and it works. Kinda funny, figured I'd post it up for those that have facebook accounts.

THE FACEBOOK TRICK: press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Enter key, then right click then press up and down and magic cicles will appear. the only way to get rid of them are to log off or refresh the page...IT WILL WORK! put this as your status if it works

Works for me, but to get them to show you have to left click on the empty space (edit: or right click or do any button press)

Also, the last 2 "up, down" aren't needed. Which makes sense because after you right click you get a menu, so "up, down" just scrolls in the menu.

this was all over today, all my friends were talking bout it, can anyone trace it back to the source?

I also heard this from a friend, attempted it, and saw it first hand. I don't quite understand what the point is (if there is one). I'd like to say it is a glitch or a programming error, but it seems to random to be such thing. The circles imitate the circles you see when you're look at the sun through a transparent material. It follows your mouse (or whatever is the focus) and it significantly renders down your vision. If you're typing, it is constantly flashing on top of the character you're currently typing.

Back
Top Bottom