Random Chit Chat

In other news, how is the new COD (for PC)? I've been debating buying it (I haven't purchased a dang game since like Rainbow Six Vegas hahaha..the FIRST one..lol..I don't have time to play games).

BUY IT!! Also buy some boxers cause you WILL jizz in your pants

I may need a new HDD as well My 120 GB drive might be dying. At first i though it was my seagate drive because it was having symptoms of the seagate drive freeze but i updated the FW to fix that and a few days ago I got the same freeze and bsod but this time when i restarted my computer started the intel boot agent meaning that it could not find a hard drive with an os to boot so I restarted again and went into the bios and my 120 gb drive wasn't showing up. I turned off the computer completely for a few minutes and powered back on and everything was fine.

Today I am having a possible drive issue but I am not completely sure, When I delete something off the computer the file I deleted just sits there but if I try to open the file again it says windows cannot find the file. If I right click in windows explorer and click refresh then the file disappears. This also happens when I copy and paste things i need to refresh to see the change.

Edit: now I am having a hard tome emptying the recycle bin it still says deleting after 3 min and all it is deleting is a 200mb rar file and a few word and excel docs which shouldn't take long.

Thanks Grant...I've for some reason had a lull in the homework this week, so I figured I needed to burn some time somehow...figured I'd see what everyone was up to here!

Thanks Grant...I've for some reason had a lull in the homework this week, so I figured I needed to burn some time somehow...figured I'd see what everyone was up to here!

Haha same, although I'm in High School Idk about you. I luv report cards. There is a week and a half inbetween when their written and distributed, so in that time period NO grades go in :D Which means very little homework :D yay.

Haha same, although I'm in High School Idk about you. I luv report cards. There is a week and a half inbetween when their written and distributed, so in that time period NO grades go in :D Which means very little homework :D yay.

College for me....

College for me....
Homework in college is so fun. lol, sometimes I like doing it, as long as I understand it. My engineering homework always ends up with 12-20 pages per weekly assignment. And none of it is reports or anything, so I like it, lol.

Homework in college is so fun. lol, sometimes I like doing it, as long as I understand it. My engineering homework always ends up with 12-20 pages per weekly assignment. And none of it is reports or anything, so I like it, lol.

Dang. And I thought my math homework at about 5-6 pages weekly was long!

Is your engineering homework hard? Or just long?

Back
Top Bottom