Random Chit Chat

I swear, people in this world can be so stupid. My friend used a line claiming it as his own, but it was from boondock saints, and I linked the video to proove it too him, so he claimed that he had used it before he saw the movie(he didn't) so it was still his line. And then continues to tell ME I am arguing when I know I'm wrong. WTF? I just said, "Martin, you can keep arguing like a bitch, or admit you are wrong like a man."

I've always wanted one of those silicon keyboards but could never justify the 20 dollars for one. I wonder how they perform? I hate that clicking that plastic has when you type too quickly.

I've always wanted one of those silicon keyboards but could never justify the 20 dollars for one. I wonder how they perform? I hate that clicking that plastic has when you type too quickly.

Silicone? You mean those flexible rubber ones? I would hate to imagine typing on one of those.

Crysis. Can't be the classics. FC2 was decent but only for the online play I guess. And even that wasn't that excellent.

I heard L4D was good. And most COD series games?

Shooting for 4.2 Ghz again. Considering picking up another GPU because I sold my 4870...which I regret doing so.

Back
Top Bottom