Gallery: Cases

Can't go wrong with black, but please don't tell me you're serious with the Type R badge.

Was just seeing if it would complement the chrome lines, which unfortunately it doesn't. Especially since the original adhesive wore off and I had to ghetto tape it :|

Was worth the shot. Getting back to my original question I posed a while back, how do you like the CCFL layout? Because of the naturally short cables I had to get somewhat straight-foward with routing but it doesn't look half bad imo.

I don't really think there's a whole lot else you could do with the CCFLs. I would try to slide the vertical one up farther since there's gonna be a lot of light at the bottom where they meet at the bottom. Another thing you could do is fix it to the side panel somehow.

I remove my side panels too much. I'd have to unplug it all the time. If I move the vertical one upward, it will have nothing to mount too on the bottom. The HDD cage sits in too much from the 5.25 bay cage. The vertical one is mounted to the top of the end on the bottom. :|

Already one up there. Three in the system. Top, Bottom, right side.

New stuff came in :D

P1010131-1.jpg

P1010137.jpg

P1010142.jpg

P1010143.jpg

P1010144.jpg

P1010144.jpg

P1010149.jpg

P1010150.jpg

Pathetic GPU, I know. I'm waiting for prices to drop on some new stuff.

Don't mind the PCI-E cables. I can't detach them as two of them come soldered to the rails on this PSU. And I don't want to neatly tuck them away when I plan to use them.

Love the new board and ram :O

Back
Top Bottom