Best All Round ATV Producer

True. you do mean All Terrain Vehicles which can technically include motorbikes. So I edit my argument to agree with you: Driveshaft is probably best for quads.

True. you do mean All Terrain Vehicles which can technically include motorbikes. So I edit my argument to agree with you: Driveshaft is probably best for quads.
for 4x4 maybe, but not a bike or quad. Quad usually refers to something like the EX400, yz450, raptor, those type.

for 4x4 maybe, but not a bike or quad. Quad usually refers to something like the EX400, yz450, raptor, those type.

maybe thats were you are from.

but a quad, atv, or four wheeler are all interchangeable here in PA

a yz450 is a bike so wtf u talkin bout? lol

All my bikes and Quads have been Yamaha...Absolutely love them and have had no problems what so ever as well. Here's a pic of my baby (Raptor 700r), and my old baby in the background (350).

1224060951.jpg

I love Yamaha for sport and utility atvs and utv. Its a combination of speed and reliablity for me. Honda IS reliable but I've had hondas they just don't have the speed. Kawasaki isnt to bad for utilitys especially the new Brute Forces, even though they are to light. Suzuki their sport bikes are crazy fast but, I have found them unreliable espcially trail riding. Poo-laris is the worst four wheeler I have ever had. I had a 2001 250 TrailBlazer and 2000 400Scrambler. First off, they are not really reliable especially if your bike were to bust a chain on the trail. I had to replace my spockets every year in it. But we bought a rzr a few days ago so we will see how it does.

I love Yamaha for sport and utility atvs and utv. Its a combination of speed and reliablity for me. Honda IS reliable but I've had hondas they just don't have the speed. Kawasaki isnt to bad for utilitys especially the new Brute Forces, even though they are to light. Suzuki their sport bikes are crazy fast but, I have found them unreliable espcially trail riding. Poo-laris is the worst four wheeler I have ever had. I had a 2001 250 TrailBlazer and 2000 400Scrambler. First off, they are not really reliable especially if your bike were to bust a chain on the trail. I had to replace my spockets every year in it. But we bought a rzr a few days ago so we will see how it does.
Yeah, Honda is reliable, but I don't think even the 450ex can compete with the Raptor. They do have the Rincon for a good size utility ATV though. I have ridden, a Honda Rancher, Honda 400ex, Yamaha Grizzly 660, and Suzuki KingQuad 700. Rancher was the one I rode most, but all of those except the Suzuki were great ATVs...

Back
Top Bottom