watch live streaming TV on your computer?!

theshadowxx

In Runtime
hey i just wanted to know if theres a program that I can download or maybe a website i can go to watch LIVE streaming TV on my computer.

Are you after a website to stream TV live, or a TV tuner card that'll receive the available channels either from over the air, satellite or cable and show you live TV that way?

^ yeah I know that, I was just wondering if anyone knows any that actually stream shows, while their airing on TV.

You might be best getting some kind of freeview box, or a monitor capable of doing PiP & Freeview and seeing your desktop at the same time as whats on.

I'm sure there are services, but I doubt they'd be cheap.

There are none. That stuff is copyrighted by the tv networks, they don't let 3rd party websites or programs stream their programming live.

Yes,Justin.TV manages to have live PPV sporting events on,if you can stand herky-jerky motion,stoppages,loss of links and delays. Usually the streams come from Russia or Philippines or wherever where there isn't a PPV system and they are broadcast free in those places (?)
Seems like the PPV rights holders are fighting real-time battles trying to get the streams taken down as the event takes place.

Back
Top Bottom